Become a Host Family for a Lumberjack!
The Granite City Lumberjacks Hockey Team is looking for YOU to join their Team!
Becoming a Lumberjack housing family is a great way to become involved in the community. Housing parents are essential to the Lumberjacks organization and its players. It is a great opportunity to help a young athlete achieve his dreams. The young men who come to the St. Cloud area to play junior hockey are required to live with area families. This policy has been adopted to create a home-like setting for these young men, many of whom are away from their own families for the first time. Households are reimbursed for their expenses when they participate in this housing program.
HOUSING FAMILY REQUIREMENTS:
• Desire to support the Lumberjacks program
• Live within a reasonable distance from Sports Arena East
• Demonstrate well-balanced, family-oriented lifestyle
• Provide physically comfortable and mentally supportive and nurturing environment for our hockey players
HOUSING FAMILY BENEFITS
• A monthly housing stipend of $300 to help offset costs
• Two free season tickets per player housed
• 10% Merchandise Discount
• An opportunity of building a relationship with a young man attempting to reach his goals and dreams in sports and education
To find out more about the Lumberjacks Housing Family Program or to obtain an application, please contact Kathy Phenow at 320-980-2844 or email Kathy at: email@example.com.